mechplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitarhero vs. Rock Band

5 posters

Go down

Guitarhero or Rock Band?

Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Vote_lcap17%Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Vote_lcap83%Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 6

Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Empty Guitarhero vs. Rock Band

Post  Emo Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:35 pm

ok, so which do you like better and why?

I like Rock band better becuase there's more variety throughout it, and because I love rock music.

I dislike guitarhero 4 altogether cuz I think that they've made to many games of it, and because it's called GUITARhero, not BANDhero. And the whole guitarhero series is like just updated versions of the one before it.
Emo
Emo
New
New

Number of posts : 33
Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Empty Re: Guitarhero vs. Rock Band

Post  Mech Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Rock band is deffenetly better, you can play more instruments and the graphics are better and more realistic.
Mech
Mech
Mech Admin
Mech Admin

Number of posts : 102
Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.irishfire3.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sio Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:09 am

I don't get into drums much, and I can't stand the little rectangles on Rck band for the guitar, so I'll have to go with Guitar Hero. The guitar controllers are just as unrealistic as the other. Though I love the mic on rockband, there are 4 GH games. Make more RockBand games and I'll change my vote! Razz
Sio
Sio

Number of posts : 62
Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emo Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:24 pm

Sio wrote:I don't get into drums much, and I can't stand the little rectangles on Rck band for the guitar, so I'll have to go with Guitar Hero. The guitar controllers are just as unrealistic as the other. Though I love the mic on rockband, there are 4 GH games. Make more RockBand games and I'll change my vote! Razz

Rock band 2 (just what I'm callin it) is already being made.
Emo
Emo
New
New

Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  USwalrus Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:34 pm

I like rock band because They have better graphics and has cooler songs. tongue
USwalrus
USwalrus

Number of posts : 82
Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Emo Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:39 pm

USwalrus wrote:I like rock band because They have better graphics and has cooler songs. tongue

yes, that is very true.
Emo
Emo
New
New

Helper points :

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiphopapotamus Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm mostly tired of both franchises. they're changing what you need each time around, and that means more peripherals, which means more ridiculously priced additions to your living room. Rock band I prefer mostly because the assortment's wider, whereas the gameplay is a little more awkward than guitar hero.
Hiphopapotamus
Hiphopapotamus
New
New

Number of posts : 18
Helper points :

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sio Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Yeah. I only have GH2, because I like the song selection. GH3 I think is too easy other than a few songs, and I've never played Rock the 80's or the original. Rock Band's little rectangles drive me nuts. I like the added fret buttons on the guitar controller, but I still hate the strumming mechanism (being a bass player). The drums are actually pretty realistic, but the pedal is weak. It breaks so easy on the hardest songs...I love the mic though. I have no problems there.
Sio
Sio

Number of posts : 62
Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  USwalrus Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 pm

I like the song selections for rock band because I've heard and listen to them more..
USwalrus
USwalrus

Number of posts : 82
Helper points :
Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Guitarhero vs. Rock Band Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down